Barrel Sauna For All Your Hot Tub Needs
A Barrel Sauna can provide a traditional sauna experience in your own home. With larger sizes available, the barrel sauna is perfect for building community and hosting events. There are many health benefits to using an oiled or abrasive slat, managing blood pressure, people with arthritis, fibromyalgia or back pain are able to enjoy their time in the barrel without dealing with the discomfort of tight spandex/rubber suits.
What is an Oil Barrel Sauna?
An oil barrel sauna is a transportable wooden barrel with a metal door and roof. The majority of these saunas currently in production are constructed from used 55-gallon industrial, transportable barrels. These barrels are the perfect size for installing benches and/or insulation. Most vendors use boards to construct the walls and then insulate the walls, benches, and ceiling with rock wool blanket, fiberglass or polystyrene foam. An industrial barrel sauna is usually about 6′ wide by 4′ deep and 4′ tall; this is considered a small-sized barrel sauna. A larger monster-sized barrel would be 8′ wide by 4′ deep and 6′ tall. These barrel saunas are usually installed on concrete pads; however, they can be placed anywhere that has a base of 1″ or more. The inside of the barrel is lined with aluminum, stainless steel or moso wood to provide insulation and safety.
- The barrel sauna can be used as an alternative to the traditional sauna experience. A barrel sauna body temperature can rise four times faster than an infrared sauna; this makes this sauna ideal for those with arthritis, fibromyalgia or back pain conditions that require immediate relief. The temperatures within these barrels are designed to create an environment that is very comfortable for most people. The temperatures inside the barrel sauna tend to be between 160 and 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The barrels are designed to be portable; this makes them perfect for outdoor applications that will not only increase the overall value of your property but also make for a great addition to your home. Barrel designs can be customized to suit your needs. The size of the barrel can be increased or decreased according to your preferences; however, there are many health benefits associated with small-sized saunas. Smaller-sized saunas allow you to move around more comfortably; larger-sized barrels have a tendency to become too hot and can cause sweating more on the body.
The most popular reason for purchasing a barrel sauna is for health reasons. The oils used in a wooden barrel sauna emit negative ions that will remove the toxins from your body. Negative ions have been proven to provide numerous health benefits, they have been proven to lower blood pressure, improve concentration and increase energy levels. In addition to lowering blood pressure, the use of a wooden barrel sauna releases serotonin in your body which will help reduce stress and promote relaxation. The traditional oil barrel sauna has been proven to provide pain relief from those with rheumatism, arthritis, back pain, and fibromyalgia. In addition to that, using an oiled or abrasive slat promotes sweating which will help reduce blood pressure as well as detox your body.
Wooden Barrel Sauna – The Perfect Way To Relax
The wooden barrel sauna provides the perfect way to relax for your everyday routine. It is commonly used in spas and resorts because it has proven health benefits that relax the mind and the body. With over 100 days of sunshine annually in Alberta, finding time for relaxation can be difficult; however, with a wooden barrel, you are able to unwind at any time of the day or night. The wooden barrel sauna is the perfect addition to your home or cabin, it will increase the overall value of your property.
The wooden barrel sauna consists of two styles; the traditional sauna and the monster sauna. The traditional wooden barrel sauna is considered an oiled or abrasive slat; the monster style consists of a dry heat. Both styles are built to provide relaxation for your everyday routine.
A well-built wooden barrel sauna can offer you numerous health benefits that can last a lifetime if used regularly. Although there are numerous health benefits associated with using a regular-sized dry heat wooden barrel, there are numerous health benefits associated with using an oiled or abrasive slat. The use of oils inside your barrel sauna offers numerous health benefits:
- Helps relieve rheumatic and arthritic pain
- Helps relieve and prevent stiffness and soreness
- It helps improve blood circulation by encouraging sweating
- Helps reduce blood pressure
There are numerous benefits associated with using a wooden barrel sauna. The majority of the barrels used in the manufacturing process are used industrial barrels that have been cleaned and disinfected before construction. This barrel will also last for over 40 years if maintained properly. In addition to being a great investment for your health, it will also increase the value of your property.
The benefits of using a wooden barrel sauna are not only limited to people with health conditions, anyone can use this type of sauna to help relieve stress and stay healthy. Some people prefer an oiled or abrasive slat because they have pain associated with their bones and muscles. The use of a wooden barrel helps provide pain relief for those with rheumatic or arthritic conditions that require immediate pain relief.
In addition to being a great way for you to relax without leaving home, it is also a great investment for your property.