Terms and Conditions of Hiring a Hot Tub
Regarding the situation with COVID 19, our terms and conditions of hiring a hot tub are as follows:
Note: It’s important to read our guidelines before signing our agreement and committing to a hot tub for your own home or business so that you know what it entails and what you’re getting yourself into! Hot tubs come with many specifics and we want to make sure we’ve covered all our bases so there’s no confusion on your end.
- Setting up conditions:
– Under no circumstances are you to drill through the earth. If you do and something bad happens, it’s your own fault.
– You are not allowed to place a hot tub in an area with high traffic, like a hallway or the outside of your house. Chances are, someone will trip over it and hurt themselves.
– You must set up a fence around your hot tub to make sure children and pets don’t fall in or wander into the area while you’re enjoying your hot tub at home.
– If you move your hot tub, you must ensure that any new location has an appropriate fence and is safe for children or pets (if applicable) to be around at all times.
- Field of use:
– Please use your hot tub exclusively as a place to relax, unwind and enjoy time with your family. Do not use it for any other purpose, such as an office or storage room.
– Other than the above-mentioned, you are free to do whatever you like in your hot tub. You may invite friends over, do work in there, and whatever else that’s not listed here!
- Proper maintenance:
– You must properly maintain your hot tub throughout its duration by making sure there is enough hot tub water and that the water is cleaned regularly (for example, once a week).
– You must always ensure that the hot tub is kept at the correct temperature. Though we don’t specify what this temperature must be, we suggest that you follow your hot tub’s manual for this.
– We will not take responsibility for any damages or injuries caused by a lack of proper maintenance on your end.
– If payment is not made on time, we have the right to keep your hot tub until payment is made in full, and you will not be allowed another hot tub until it is paid off.
– If you would like to cancel or end our agreement, please remember that there is a process to doing so. First, you must notify us of your intent to cancel or end our agreement in written form via email.
– If the hot tub is in the process of being delivered or transported to your home, then you must wait for it to be delivered before you can cancel your order.
– If we end our agreement with you for whatever reason (such as not paying on time), we reserve the right to keep any money paid so far and not give back your deposit.
DO’S and DON’TS!!!
– Ensure that your hot tub is safe for use and in good physical condition before using it.
– Use hot tub as per manufacturer’s instructions. CONDITIONS apply including if you turn it on or off.
– Help maintain the water quality and chemistry in your hot tub – maintain pH levels at recommended levels by testing regularly, maintaining appropriate chlorination, etc.
– Use the hot tub while under the influence of alcohol or other drugs.
– Leave children unattended in or around the hot tub at any time.
– Allow pets access to the spa/hot tub area unless specifically advised by a veterinarian for therapeutic purposes only.
– Store items in the hot tub that are not intended to be there.
– Reduce the pH of the water – remove any chemicals from it such as chlorine, bromine, etc. without first testing pH levels to ensure safe levels.
– Drain the water out of the hot tub bottom without first testing and re-running it through with new hot tub water at least once during a period of no less than 24 hours. The test results may indicate that the spa is losing water too quickly which would result in the low or empty spa (depending on pH levels).