Your Ultimate Guide to Getting the Best Baltic Hot Tubs
If you’ve been looking for a way to pamper yourself after a day of work or some hard manual labor, what better way than soaking your tired and sore muscles in the soothing and relaxing heat of a Baltic hot tub? If you’re like me and had never heard of them till recently, you’re probably wondering what the heck the best Baltic hot tubs are.
Well, we’ve put together this article that we’ve prepared for those who might be on the same boat as me. Here’s some important pointers on how to find one of these luxury spas. Read on!
What Are Baltic Hot Tubs?
If you’ve never heard of a Baltic hot tub before, then let me enlighten you. Generally, a hot tub is a recreational means to relax after a long day or to have fun with friends and family. In these hot tubs, you can sit back and relax as the warm water helps you gently unwind from your day.
The main difference between a regular hot tub and a Baltic one however is that the latter uses seawater from the Baltic Sea to make its water. The water from the Baltic Sea contains salt which is known to be therapeutic for your body since it helps draw out toxins and relieve tension in your muscles due to its high magnesium content.
What are the Benefits of Using Baltic Hot Tubs?
Seawater has long been used by humans for healing purposes. Oftentimes, it is the quickest, most effective method to dealing with chronic illnesses or ailments. The main benefits of using water from the Baltic Sea are:
- Relieves tension in muscles. Seawater has long been used to treat medical conditions where muscle spasms are present. This includes headaches and rheumatism.
- The high magnesium content in seawater helps relieve arthritis and joint pain that comes with aging. It also works well for patients who have had injuries on their joints and muscles.
- Swimming in seawater is an effective way to detoxify your body, as it helps flush out harmful toxins and impurities that can cause many diseases.
- The high levels of vitamin C, zinc and selenium contents in seawater helps heal skin conditions like psoriasis or even skin burns.
- Cleansing your skin is one of the most basic benefits of swimming in seawater. It’s surely not harmful to have a dip here and there, but if you’re looking to heal chronic skin conditions like eczema, then taking a bath with seawater is definitely more effective than simply swimming in it.
How to Select One?
So, you know that there are a ton of benefits that come with using the Baltic hot tubs. If you’re still hesitating on getting one for your own backyard, there’s no need to worry. There are some things you should take into consideration before buying one:
1) Size and Location: You wouldn’t grab any random thing from the store and expect it to fit in your house right? The same thing applies here. Make sure that your backyard is large enough for one or two of these babies. You’ll also want to consider its location as well since they don’t really work well when placed near a tree or bush. If you want to have a spa with your friends, put it somewhere where people would be able to see it. Lastly, if you live in an apartment, make sure there’s enough room for one.
2) USP of the Brand: As I’ve mentioned earlier that the main differences between the regular hot tubs and these Baltic ones are that they use seawater instead of normal water. This means that you are buying a hot tub from a company that has over 30 years of experience in making them. Ask your friends and family, friends who have experience with one of these spas if they’ve had any problems with theirs.
3) Brand Name: It really doesn’t make sense to buy a hot tub from a company that everyone has heard of or knows about. That’s why you should always aim for the best option when it comes to things like this since you’ll be using it for several years now.
4) Price: You might be saying “that’s subjective” or “it depends on your budget”. Before you start shopping, make sure you’ve got an estimate of how much you can afford. It only makes sense that the more expensive the hot tub is, the higher its quality will be. You’ll get what you pay for after all.
5) Maintenance: This is another case where the price tag might also play a role in your decision. If you’re planning on having one of these spas in your backyard, then it’d be best if they’re easy to maintain and clean since they don’t really require that often like some other kinds of spas like saltwater spas or jetted ones for example.
So, when it comes down to it, using a hot tub is really beneficial when it comes to your health. Not only does it help you relax; the minerals and salt content in the water can help you relieve aches and pains that come with having a hard day at work or sports. Using these spas also helps improve blood circulation throughout the body, giving you that glowing complexion.